- 1. General
- All services of Biodanza Abundancia UG (limited), hereinafter called “organizer”, are subject to these General Terms and Conditions.
- 2. Contract
- The organizer offers events like training, workshops, seminars and festivals. Basic object of this contract is the binding registration and booking of events, the provisions for cancellation, as well as the general terms and conditions.
- 3. Applications / Conclusion of the contract
- A contract with the organizer comes through the submission and confirmation of registration. The application is usually done through informal email.
- 4. Resignations
- You can up to two weeks before the start of an event (as evidenced by the receipt date by the organizer) in writing resign of your registration. It then will be charged 10 % of course costs with a minimum of € 20 as a processing fee.
- If you withdraw from two weeks before the full fee must be paid, unless a replacement participant is found.
- There is also the possibility to transfer the participation fee paid to another event. A surcharge of 20 € will be charged.
- If you have logged into the seminar house, they should informed about your cancellation. The termination condition of the seminar house will be applied.
- 5. Participation
- Participation in an event is voluntary. You bear full responsibility for themselves and their actions throughout the duration. For caused personal injury or property damage you come on yourself and ask the organizers, the course instructor and the hosts at the venues of all liability claims.
- The organizer is only liable in cases of intent or gross negligence by the statutory provisions.
- The facilitator is authorized to give instructions to the participants for the duration and at the event.
- 6. Changes in the seminary program
- The organizer reserves the right to change of dates, venues and training content. Participants will set them in good time and in good manner. Claims against the organizers cannot be derived.
- 7. Cancellation of events
- If, in rare case, we receive an event for important reasons have to cancel the service (in case of illness of the event facilitator or insufficient demand, for example) the participant has excluded entitled to full refund of already paid seminar fees, we shall refund your payment in full but no further compensation shall be paid.
- In a group consultation an alternate date will be found.
- 8. Payments
- Please transfer the amount provided in the registration confirmation within the next 7 business days.
Receiver: Biodanza Abundancia UG limited liability
GLS Bank IBAN DE30 4306 0967 2045 1896 00
- All information provided by the participants will be kept confidential. No data is passed on to third parties. They are provided for organization or for specific information. Information beyond will be deleted.
Date of Last Revision: November 10, 2016.